60" John Timberland Natural Mica Collection Iron Ceiling Fan
by John Timberland
Enhance your decor with this traditional ceiling fan featuring a scrolling iron finish metal design and reversible walnut/rosewood veneer blades. The motor housing is fashioned from the naturally occurring mica and glows from within when the integrated light is turned on; each housing is unique due to the natural tone and pattern of the mineral. The 3-speed motor is operated with a pull chain. The 60" blade span make this ceiling fan ideal for creating a breeze in a large room or living space. A minimum 9 foot high ceiling is required. A fan brace is recommended for additional support. From John Timberland®.
- Natural mica motor housing makes each piece different and unique.
- Iron finish, walnut and rosewood veneer blades.
- Includes six 7 watt candelabra bulbs
- 60" blade span, 14 degree blade pitch.
- Pull chain operation.
- 12" downrod included.
- Minimum 9 foot ceiling required.
- Fan height 21-1/2" ceiling to blade (with 12" downrod).
- Canopy 6" wide and 2-1/2" high.
- Not slope adaptable.
Loading offers ...
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.
Latest products for Price Comparison