Stickers are a good supplement to the locking mechanism that allows to exclude product tampering without visible traces of tampering.
Stickers are made of polyester, can be attached to any surface, no need of efforts when applying them.
Stickers can be attached practically to everything - doors, counters, computers, shop windows, equipment, boxes, cells, safes, cabinets, exhibitions, envelopes, documents, etc. One of the advantages of the label application is the possibility to control access to certain objects that require the compliance with the necessary conditions of confidentiality and availability.
How to apply it
When installing the sealing labels it is necessary:
- To glue them on the temperature that is no less than +5°, wherein the temperature for stickers, use should be from -40° +85°.
- To clean carefully the sealing surfaces from mechanical impurities - it is necessary to stick them only on a smooth, clean, dry surface
- To remove the sealing label from the paper substrate and glue it on the sealable object, or to the area that can be tampered
- Accurately, over the entire length , to smooth the sealing label , in order to prevent the formation of air bubbles and wrinkles
- Waiting time for a reliable adhesion of sealing labels is about 15-20 minutes
- if relevant - to write with a ballpoint pen or a marker on the appropriate field of the sealing sticker the date and signature of the person, who installed the sealing label
- if relevant - to record the number of the sealing label and its color(if necessary, it can be recorded as additional marking the company's name or description of the division, the names of the warehouse, trademark or logo placed on the label)
The warranty period of stickers is 1/one/ year