Kobwa v2.0 Premium High Speed HDIM Cables with full metal hoods and gold plated connectors, easily drive your 4K TV/Monitor at 2160P. These cables feature 24K gold-plated connectors, 99.996% and high purity oxygen-free copper, deliver optimal signal transfer, High-strength Nylon Braid Mesh outer layer and High-Density Triple Metal shielding defends against outside interference. Ethernet & Audio Return channels eliminate extra network and audio cables.
With these calbes, you can enjoy HD movies, play HD video games with your family at home, and share HD PPT in the conference room.
HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) is a specification that combines video and audio into a single digital interface for use with DVD players, digital television (DTV) players, set-top boxes, and other audio visual devices.
HDMI supports standard, enhanced, or high-definition video plus standard to multi-channel surround-sound audio. v2.0 Full HD specification is the latest specification.
HDMI v2.0 supports 4K resolution more perfectly, HDMI v1.4 only supports 30fps/s and 8-bit color, while HDMI v2.0 can support 60fps/s and 12-bit color and process 18 Gbps data.
HDMI v2.0 also greatly improves stereo output performance, it can process 32 channel lossless audio sound, make the sound like SRS TheaterSound.
- Supports 18Gbs bandwidth
- Supports 4K / Ultra HD, up to 4096 x 2160p @60Hz
- Supports 2K Full HD 1080p
- Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Supports ARC (Audio Return Channel)
- Supports 3D over HDMI
- Supports Quad HD 1440p
- Backward compatible with HDMI versions v2.0, v1.4, v1.3
1 * v2.0 Premium High Speed HDIM (150cm)
Loading offers ...
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.