SKB family Turnigy Nano-tech 300mAh 1S 20~40C Lipo Pack (Losi Mini Compatible)
SKB family More than just a fancy name. TURNIGY nano-tech lithium polymer batteries are built with an LiCo nano-technology substrate complex greatly improving power transfer making the oxidation/reduction reaction more efficient, this helps electrons pass more freely from anode to cathode with less internal impedance.
In short; less voltage sag and a higher discharge rate than a similar density lithium polymer (non nano-tech) battery. Please refer to the attached image as this Battery has the "A" plug polarity. The wrong polarity will damage your electronics. Specs:
Voltage: 1S1P / 1 Cell / 3.7V
Discharge: 20C Constant / 40C Burst
Weight: 9g (including wire, plug & case)
Dimensions: 34 x 20 x 7.5mm
Discharge Plug: JST-DS Losi 2-Pin Connector Advantages over traditional Lipoly batteries;
• Power density reaches 7.5 kw/kg.
• Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load.
• Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
• Greater thermal control, pack usually doesn’t exceed 60degC
• Swelling during heavy load doesn’t exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal Lipoly.
• Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.
• Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
• Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipoly technology. The nano-core technology in lithium ion batteries is the application of nanometer conductive additives. The nanometer conductive additives form ultra-strong electron-conducting networks in the electrodes which can increase electronic conductivity.
Loading offers ...
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.
Latest products for Price Comparison