- We first designed the mask to treat Blepharitis, over time we found that hot & cold eye compresses help relieve the symptoms of Dry Eye Disease/Syndrome, Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD), Styes, Cysts, Conjunctivitis, Itchy Eyes, Tired Eyes, Puffy Eyes, Swollen Eyes, Dark Circles, Wrinkles, Migraines/Headaches and more. Also a great addition as a general sleeping/travel eye mask too.
& - Your Eye Mask has been designed with an elasticated strap that adjusts to all head sizes and most importantly helps to keep the eye mask in place. This means that the gel pack inside the mask moulds perfectly to the shape of the eyes/face, which leads to optimum relief. The comfort and fit ticks all the boxes, through its light and soft silk mask, with secure straps to keep the compress in place.
- Blepharitis is caused by the glands between the eyelashes becoming blocked meaning the oily layer from the tear film is missing, which is what leads to the inflamed dry eyes. The gel pack stays heated for the recommended 10 minutes to gently warm the eyelids, which helps to release the blocked oil glands.
- You only get one set of eyes so make sure you opt for a gel pack that has a consistent temperature. Never, ever use a product that goes in the microwave because the heat is patchy, with some sections getting hotter than others.
- For this gel pack you boil the kettle and leave it to settle in the hot water for a few minutes - meaning you get a stable and most importantly, safe temperature.
Loading offers ...
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.