AOQING Multi-purpose Travel Passport Wallet-Lady Hand Bag, Best Mother's Day Gift
1 . There's a place for a pen to fill out the custom forms, a money pouch, and a pocket for your phone and passport.
2. It is light and compact. If you are someone who travels light ... a 3-4 week trip needs to fit in a carry on backpack. Must be don't want something that takes up more space than it needs to or adds extra weight.
3. You will like that it also has RFID blocking capabilities. No one really thinks that they're going to get ripped off, but this is a nice perk of the wallet!
4. For those of you who are traveling with kids, this wallet can hold multiple passports and it has an extra slot to hold boarding passes!
5. Organization is key. This wallets enables you to carry everything you need in one spot. As in if you have to go through the painful process of rebooking your flight and the You need to display your boarding pass, your ID, your passport... or for cash, you can easily pull it out of your wallet without having to dig through your pockets or backpack.
6. Though it's not made of fancy material, I actually find it to be very durable. Put in your backpack when you travel and if something spills on it, it's easy to wipe off.
Loading offers ...
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.
Latest products for Price Comparison