Light Science and Magic: An Introduction to Photographic Lighting
by Focal Press
THE book to own if you want to understand lighting!
Light Science and Magic more than just provides set examples for photographers to follow. This international bestseller provides photographers with a comprehensive theory of the nature and principles of light to allow individual photographers to use lighting to express their own creativity. It will show you how to light the most difficult subjects such as surfaces, metal, glass, liquids, extremes (black-on-black and white-on-white), and people.
With more information specific for digital photographers, a brand new chapter on equipment, much more information on location lighting, and more on photographing people, this brand new fourth edition will make it clear why this is one of the only recommended books by Strobist.com.
* THE lighting book for serious photographers
* The only book that covers theory and physics of light
* Full of brand new info, specific to digital photography
* Loaded with new and inspiring full color photographs
Loading offers ...
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.
Latest products for Price Comparison