Korlin Hard Wax Beans for Face, Underarms, Brazilian, Bikini Hair Remover 10.6 Ounce (Black)
What's the difference between hard wax and soft wax (Which hurts less)
Soft wax is applied with a waxing spatula before being removed using a muslin strip. This wax is best suited for larger areas such as arms and legs. Hard wax is amazing on coarse hair and in sensitive areas because as it cools and hardens it only grabs the hair and doesnt pull on the skin, reducing discomfort and minimizing the possibility of irritation.
How to use:
1. Heat up the wax in wax heater (about 20-30 minutes) or in a double boiler (about 30 minutes) till it melt, wait till the wax become warm and creamy.
2. Clean your skin, dry water. Using a little olive, coconut oil or pre-epilation oil on the area prior before applying wax, it good protectant against overheat and helped you remove the wax.
3. Wax should be close to body temperature, test it by putting some wax on your wrist (Not too hot, won't burn your skin).
4. Use the wax stick to apply the wax in the direction the hair is growing. Spreading it evenly and apply pressure in the direction of hair growth. The narrow section of wax should be applied thinly with an edge around the perimeter for easy wax removal.
5. Wait about three minutes for the wax to set. The wax is shiny when it is first applied. Once it becomes opaque and you can leave a fingerprint on it, its ready to be removed.
6. Quickly pull up wax along the direction of hair growth.
7. Wipe the skin with a cotton ball soaked in olive, coconut oil or baby oil to remove extra wax.
8. Rub a small amount of aloe vera gel onto the freshly waxed skin to soothe the area.
1 * hard wax beans
1 * stainless steel spatula
Loading offers ...
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.
Latest products for Price Comparison