- Every Bosch Oxygen Sensor benefits from the technological and manufacturing experience gained from decades of production since first inventing the Oxygen Sensor in the late 1960's, ensuring long-lasting, superior performance
- Seared appearance of protection tube is a result of a 100 percent fully functional quality test to ensure every Bosch manufactured sensor meets Bosch's rigorous standards for quality and performance
- Exclusive double laser-welded stainless steel body is totally submersible and sealed tight to protect against contamination from exhaust emissions ensuring longer sensor service life
- Fast-acting heater optimizes sensor operation on Planar and 3, 4, and 5 wire Thimble type sensors allowing the oxygen sensor to reach its operating temperature quicker within seconds for optimum performance
- True Direct-fit OE connectors and harnesses, along with threads pre-coated with anti-seize compound right out of the box, make installation simple and hassle-free
For select vehicles (verify specific fitment details with fit checker above): CHRYSLER: 1995-97 Cirrus, 1996-97 Concorde, 1996-97 Intrepid, 1996-97 LHS/New Yorker, 1995-97 Sebring; DODGE: 1995-97 Avenger, 1990-94 B150, 1990-94 B1500, 1990-94 B250
DODGE: 1995 B2500, 1990-94 B350, 1995 B3500, 1998 Caravan, 1990-95 Dakota, 1990-93 D150, 1990-93 D250, 1996-97 Intrepid, 1994-95 Ram 1500, 1994-95 Ram 2500, 1994-95 Ram 3500, 1990-93 Ramcharger, 1995-97 Dodge Stratus, 1992-95 Viper, 1990-93 W150
DODGE: 1990-93 W250; EAGLE: 1995-96 Talon, 1996-97 Vision; JEEP: 1991-95 Cherokee, 1991-92 Comanche, 1993-95 Grand Cherokee, 1993 Grand Wagoneer, 1991-95 Wrangler; MITSUBISHI: 1995-96 Eclipse; PLYMOUTH: 1996-97 Breeze, 1998 Voyager
Loading offers ...
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.