We aim to provide you with the cleanest and healthiest water filtration for your home and business by making sure the materials we use in our products are environmentally conscious while being cost effective.
We are the green alternative to the conventional filter. Our activated carbon is produced using a new technology that carbonizes dried coconut shells in an enclosed self-sustaining system. This process captures and converts the emissions into useful thermal energy. We offer a variety of filters that are compatible with all leading brand refrigerators. Coconuts are a renewable and sustainable source of charcoal. Grown in over 80 countries, coconuts have a total production of 61 million tons per year. All those husks are being tossed or burned as waste! We take those husks and use them to create the charcoal for our carbon filters. Coconut carbon is superior to other sources of activated carbon. It has 50% more micro-pores for capturing contaminants.
For more information please visit the Swift Green Website website.
Swift Green Filters SGF-DSB30 Refrigerator Water Filter made in USA and Canada
REPLACEMENT FOR: Samsung: DA29-00003, DA2900003, DA29-00003A, DA2900003A, DA29-00003A-B, DA2900003AB, DA29-00003B, DA2900003B, DA29-00003G, DA2900003G, DA61-00159, DA6100159, DA61-00159A, DA6100159A, DA61-00159A-B, DA6100159AB, TADA29-00003A, TADA2900003A, TADA29-00003B, TADA2900003B
• Reduces chlorine taste
• Reduces sediment, dirt and rust
• Reduces lead, mercury, cysts and turbidity up to 99%
• Filter Capacity VOC: 300 gallons
• Filter Capacity CTO: 3000 gallons • Change Frequency: 6 months
• Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm
• Operating Pressure: 20-100 psi
• Temperature Rating: 33-100° F
• Filter Applications: Sediment, dirt and rust, chlorine taste and odor, lead, cysts, turbidity, asbestos, atrazine, mercury
• Filter Media: Coconut Shell Carbon Block
• Certification: WQA Gold Seal, meets NSF Standard 42
Loading offers ...
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.