GREPUR Ultrawf Refrigerator Water Filter Compatible with Kenmore 46-9999
From From GREPUR, America' s Leading Filter Replacement Brand
Clean and clear water with our advanced technology is what we are striving to provide you and your family.
GREPUR Most Advanced Filtration
Tested and verified to reduce five trace pharmaceuticals, including: ibuprofen, progesterone, atenolol, trimethoprim & fluoxetine.
Kenmore 9999 469999 46-9999 242017800 242017801 241791601 242017800 fghc2331pf A0094E28261 PS2364646 fghs2631pf4a FFHS2611PF FGHC2331PFO FGHS2355PF lghc2342lfo PN242086201 French doors and side-by-side refrigerators
1. Turn off the icemaker (using the power switch)
2. Push the end of the old filter straight in until it clicks (and releases)
3. Slide the old filter straight out and discard (don't worry, the water will shut off automatically)
4. Push the new filter straight in until it clicks (and snaps into place)
5. Turn the ice maker back on
6. Flush the system by running the dispenser for 3 minutes
7. Reset your 'change filter' light
Temperature: Minimum 33 ° F (0.6 ° C) Maximum 100 ° F (38 ° C)
Working pressure: 30 psi minimum (207 kpa) 120 psi maximum (827 kPa)
Flow rate: 0.5 gpm (1.89 Lpm)
Capacity: 200 gallons (757 liters)
Temperature: 33-100 ° F (0.6-38 ° C)
To understand the risk of proper damage due to water leakage, be sure to read and follow the installation and use instructions before installing and using this product. The tape should be changed every 6 months, rated capacity, or more quickly if possible.
Loading offers ...
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.
Latest products for Price Comparison