The thermal cut off turns off the heating component when the dryer overheats, ensuring there is a consistent level of heat at all times. This 279816 dryer thermostat cut-off kit includes one high-limit thermostat with a limit of 250 degrees Fahrenheit, and one thermal cut-off fuse (309 degrees). This kit also includes flat heaters with jumper wires. If your dryer is not starting properly, shutting off too soon or is taking too long to dry your clothes it could be because it has blown and needs to be replaced.
- Heating Element Thermal Cut-off Temperature: 309 degrees.
- High-limit thermostat temperature: 250 degrees
- Replaces part numbers 2651, 279816VP, 3399848, 3977393, AP3094244.
- Includes a thermal cut-off fuse, a high-limit thermostat, an electrical connection hardware and an instruction sheet
Works with most top name brands dryers: Whirlpool, Kenmore, Roper, KitchenAid, Maytag, Estate, Inglis, Crosley, Amana, Admiral, Magic Chef.
Fixes the following symptoms:
• No heat or not enough heat.
• Takes too long to dry.
• Will Not Start.
• Too hot.
• Shuts off too soon.
• Timer will not advance.
• Will not shut off.
Count on our 279816 Thermostat Kit for an unrivaled mix of durability, convenient functionality, and great value for money. Click 'Add to Cart' now!
Loading offers ...
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.