Complete DG-16D2S Philips Lite-On Replacement DVD Disc Drive for Microsoft Xbox 360
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Sep/09/2019 05:25 AM
PLDS (Philips LiteOn) DG-16D2S DVD Drive for Xbox 360 Console
Manufacturer: PLDS for Microsoft
Part Number: DG-16D2S-09C 3B41216033
Microsoft P/N: X800474-010
Condition: New OEM / Bulk Packaging / Bare Drive Only
Warranty: 30 days warranty, no manufacture warranty.
DG-16D2S-09C X800474-010 3B41216033 HW Ver: A0A2 FW Ver: 93450C
This item will help fix the following issues you might be experiencing:
• "Open Tray" Errors
• Your drive is stuck or closed
• Disc reading problems
Prior to attempting the installation, we recommend that you determine whether you will be capable of
successfully completing the installation of your new DVD drive yourself. There are resources available
online to aid you in this process.
Installing this drive incorrectly in the console can damage the item and Centrix is not responsible for any damage which occurs in the installation process.
We recommend professional installation.
IMPORTANT NEED TO KNOW!!
• You MUST transfer the key from the old drive or REMOVE the circuit board from the old drive.
• THEN install it into this New Drive.
• This will work ONLY with a DG-16D2S or DG-16D2S-09C Drive!
We advise you to search for instructions in the Internet to see whether you can manage the installation
yourself, prior to attempting the installation. An inappropriate installation can damage the item and buyer will be responsible for this kind of damage. While there is no soldering required
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.