Nema 24 Stepper Motor 4Nm 3A 8-wire 8mm Dual Shaft CNC Mill Lathe Laser Router
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Feb/06/2019 10:17 AM
This is the strongest Nema 24 stepper motor we carry. It with 8 wires which you can give three connection options: Unipolar or Bipolar(Serial) or Bipolar(Parallel), you can choose any type as you wish. The holding torque with bipolar option can reach 4Nm(566oz.in). A rear shaft can mount encoder, hand wheel or equals.
* Manufacturer Part Number: 24HS39-3008D
* Motor Type: Unipolar/Bipolar
* Step Angle: 1.8°
* Holding Torque(Bipolar): 4.0Nm(566oz.in)
* Holding Torque(Unipolar): 2.8Nm(397oz.in)
* Rated Current(Bipolar Serial): 2.12A
* Rated Current(Bipolar Parallel): 4.24A
* Rated Current(Unipolar): 3.0A
* Phase Resistance(Bipolar Serial): 2.8ohms
* Phase Resistance(Bipolar Parallel): 0.7ohms
* Phase Resistance(Unipolar): 1.4ohms
* Recommended Voltage: 24-48V
* Inductance(Bipolar Serial): 12.0mH±20%(1KHz)
* Inductance(Bipolar Parallel): 3.0mH±20%(1KHz)
* Inductance(Unipolar): 3.0mH±20%(1KHz)
* Frame Size: 60 x 60mm
* Body Length: 100mm
* Shaft Diameter: 8.0mm
* Front Shaft Length: 24mm
* Rear Shaft Length: 15mm
* D-cut Length: 20mm
* Number of Leads: 8
* Lead Length: 400mm
* Weight: 1.6kg
BLK(A+), WHT(A-), BRN(C-), ORG(C+), RED(B), PUE(B-), BLU(D-), YEL(D+)
Make sure the motor connect to a constant current or chopper drive controller before you test motor.
Connecting the motor directly to a power supply will destroy the motor.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.