Seeedstudio Microsoft IoT Grove Kit (Azure Certified)
by seeed studio
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Oct/18/2018 02:59 PM
This kit DOES NOT include the Raspberry Pi board. Please visit Here to purchase separately.
Building an IoT project on your Raspberry Pi has never been an easy task for many developers. This is due to the messy hardware connections involved, and complicated software programming. Seeed and Microsoft have worked together to alleviate some of these challenges by introducing the Microsoft IoT Grove Kit.
The GrovePi+ cape included in the kit is fully compatible with your Raspberry Pi 3 and Raspberry Pi 2 that both run Windows 10 IoT Core. With the easy-to-use Grove system, you are now able to connect up to 15 Grove modules to your Raspberry Pi simply through the Grove interfaces on the GrovePi+.
In addition to the high performance sensors and actuators, the kit contains a 5 inch HDMI Display and a RGB LCD with a backlight. The Microsoft IoT Grove Kit is a powerful platform on which to begin your exploration on the Internet of Things.
Visit WindowsOnDevices.com to get started on your IoT projects.
• Easy-to-use GrovePi+ that is compatible with Raspberry Pi B/B+/A+/2/3
• Plug-n-play Grove Modules for rapid prototyping
• 1x GrovePi+
• 1x 5 Inch HDMI Display with USB TouchScreen
• 1x Grove - Relay
• 1x Grove - Temp&Humi Sensor
• 1x Grove - Ultrasonic Ranger
• 1x Grove - LED Bar v2.0
• 1x Grove - Rotary Angle Sensor(P)
• 1x Grove - Buzzer
• 1x Grove - Sound Sensor
• 1x Grove - Light Sensor v1.2
• 1x Grove - Button
• 1x Grove - LCD RGB Backlight
• 1x Flat HDMI Male to Male Cable (1M)
• 1x Micro USB Cable (1200px)
• 10x 26AWG Grove Cable
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.