RC LOGGER Aerial Photography Drone for GoPro Camera, Custom Flight Path, Long Flight time with Altitude Hold and Position Hold Functions
by RC LOGGER
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Mar/30/2019 01:29 AM
A Refined aerial platform that is designed and built for fun-flying and aerial photography applications. The NovaX 350 Plus takes the already full featured NovaX 350 to a new level with fully programmable LED lighting built right into the arms! This RtF set also features the 8-channel R8 Radio Set.
The universal camera platform allows you to mount your favorite camera systems. Experience the combination of unparalleled, stylish design, rigid engineered airframe and innovative flight control characteristics.
The NovaX 350 PLUS consolidates rigid design, modern aeronautic technology as well as easy maintainability into one outstanding versatile multi-rotor platform. The concept defines to provide pilots an ideal platform for aerial photography applications while maintaining a fresh, different and extremely maneuverable construction allowing even the most challenging acrobatic flight.
A 'Touch' of Modernity
The NovaX can be connected to the EYEControl App which supports Software Managed Auto Return Technology (S.M.A.R.T.), Return to Home (R.T.H.), Task Point Command System (T.P.C.S.) and Intelligent Relative Positioning Control (I.R.P.C.) via GPS and Compass embedded microchip technology.
The following items are included in the delivery:
- 1 x NovaX 350 Plus
- 1 x Illumination Kit
- 1 x 5200 mAh 3S 40C LiPo Battery Pack
- 1 x Propeller Set (ABS)
- 1 x Allen Key (2.5mm)
- 1 x Landing Gear Set (Long)
- 1 x Landing Gear Set (Short)
- 1 x Washer and screw set (for Carbon Fiber Propellers)
- 1 x Sticker set
- 1 x PPM Cable
- 1 x RC Logger RT8-TPM Transmitter
- 1 x RC Logger RR8-TP Receiver
- 1 x LiPo/LiFe (2-4S) Balance Charger
- 1 x GoPro Camera Tray
- 1 x RC Logger Neck Strap
- 1 x RC Logger Datalink
- Operating Instructions
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.