Digital Instant Read Meat Thermometer, Waterproof, Ultra Fast, with Backlight & Calibration, For Grill And Cooking, Food, Candy, Milk, Tea, BBQ, Grill, Smokers
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Dec/11/2018 11:31 AM
Food Thermometer comes with waterproof design and the item can survive an accidentally fall into water. The item has wide temperature range of -50°C to 300°C (-58°F to 572°F). You will never worry about the burnt and undercooked Food.
Easy to achieve your perfect doneness every time. This digital food thermometer will give you accurate readings so you have no need to slice your chicken open or leave huge puncture marks in your food any more.
Easy to use, accurate. The wide temperature range of -50°C to 300°C(-58°F to 572°F) makes these utensils the best for use. What's more, you can calibrate it when it's not accurate.
Easy to clean, storage and carry. Digital Instant Read Thermometer has IP65 water resistant so you can clean the probe in water or with a damp cloth after use. Magnetic & Hanging hole make it more easy to storage and carry.
1. Battery: 1x 3V CR2032 Lithium Cell (included)
2. Response Time: 3-4 seconds
3. Accuracy: ±1 degree at temperature from -20 to 200 (-4°F to 392°F) and ±2 degree at other temperature range
4. Range: -50°C to 300°C(-58°F to 572°F)
5. Auto-Off: 10 min auto off if no other buttons are pressed
6. °F/°C Switchable & Calibration function
7. Metal Probe: 11 cm (4.3 inches) long
Do not leave thermometer in oven while cooking.
Do not touch hot probe with bare hands.
Wash the metal probe in soap water.
Clean thermometer by hand or using water.
Do not completely immerse in water for minutes.
Sterilize the metal probe by inserting it into a boiling water for several minutes.
The back of this product with battery can only withstand splash water.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.