Vemingo Fireproof Bag 2000 Water Resistant Document Holder 15.8" x 12.6" x 3" Non-Itchy Silicone Coated Fireproof Safe Storage for Money, Documents, Jewelry, Passport and Laptop
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Jul/20/2019 04:48 AM
Fireproof wall safe bag to keep things safe from fire damage
When a fire breaks out in your home, safe fireproof bag can be stressful enough without also losing your important insurance details, cash and other documents.
The Waterproof Fireproof Bag is perfect for keeping deeds, titles, passports, birth certificates, insurance details, cash, valuables and precious photographs - in fact anything you cherish - completely safe from the ravages and utter destruction caused by fire.
Size: 15.8 x 12.6 x 3 inches
Material: Silicone coated fiberglass fabric + fiberglass
Temperature resistance: 2000°F
Application: Money Cash/Document Fireproof Bag, Fire Resistant Pouch, Laptop Bag
Protect valuable things from fire, such as precious jewelry, passports, birth certificates, cash
Hold full sized papers, suitable for different situation, put it in your documents safe box or your suicase.
Flexible enough to be folded into tight spaces.
1. Please keep away from children.
2. Do not wash or immerse bag in liquid.
3. This is a high quality fireproof waterproof bag that will support high temperature and fire exposure, but as with any fire resistant object it will not support endless fire exposure so please do your best to keep any fire exposure to a minimum
4. Please pay attention that the long time high temperature will cause the paper in the fireproof pouch to carbide. So please keep the pouch in a drawer (hook and loop fastener-side face down) near the floor.
GUARANTEE: If not 100% completely satisfied with our fireproof waterproof document bags, simply contact us to request a refund or exchange.
3 month money back/replacement guarantee, 24 months product defect free replacement warranty.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.