5Gbps USB3.0 to IDE+SATA HDD SSD Hard Drive Converter Cable Adapter for 2.5 3.5inch Hard Disk - Drives and Storage HDD SSD Enclosures - (US plug)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh May/19/2019 11:31 PM
5Gbps USB3.0 to IDE+SATA HDD SSD Hard Drive Converter Cable Adapter for 2.5 3.5inch Hard Disk - Drives and Storage HDD SSD Enclosures
Specification: 1. Converter Size: 3.93x2.36x0.591in(100x60x15mm)
2. Transmission speed: 5Gbps
3. Power Supply: US/UK/EU Power Supply
4. Compatible Systems: Windows8/7/10/Vista/XP/For OS 9/10/Linux
5. Power Type: 100-240V globally applicable 2A power adapter
6. Supported Drives: 2.5"/3.5" SATA HDD/SSD; 2.5"/3.5" HDD; DVD-ROM, CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD+RW
7. Supported hard disk type:
8. SATA - 3.0G / s and SATA 2 - 5.0G / s hard disk
9. 2.5 "44 pin laptop hard drive
10. 3.5 "40 or 80-pin desktop hard drive
11. 5.25 "IDE interfaces CDROM // DVD ROM
12. Support all 2.5/3.5 inch IDE/sata HDD SDD and 5.25 inch CD/DVD ROM CD-RW, COMBO, DVD-RW.DVD-RAM adapter
1. Get all your drives active combo's 3.0 to SATA converter allows you to connect 2.5"/3.5" IDE/SATA hard disks through USB port to the computer. This is a 2. perfect tool to duplicate, copy, backup or transfer large amounts of data from one drive to another. It has a SATA II connector and two connectors (40pin and 44pin).
2. Access to 3 Drives Simultaneously: This USB SATA adapter enables access to all three HDD drives simultaneously
or file transfer among the 3 drives.
3. This sata to usb adapter SuperSpeed USB 3.0 supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps -
The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected; Downwards compatible with USB 1.1/2.0
4. Huge capacity supportive: Up to 4TB capacity of the drives supported.
The LED indicator of the USB to SATA adapter can monitor the working status. Plug and Play, easy to use.
5. Supports dr
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.