Agile-Shop Adjustable 1 / 6" - 3 1 / 4 Inches Diamond Drill Bit Tile Glass Hole Saw Core Bit Guide With Vacuum Base Sucker Openings Locator
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Mar/17/2018 05:20 PM
-Four metal fixed round buckle
-Black rotation regulation
-Minimum Drill Bit Dimension: 1/8"
-Maximum Hole Saw Dimension: 3-1/4"
-No tools need, everything goes on and off with thumb screws.
-Perfect Guide for : Ceramic, Glass, Granite, Porcelain or any smooth surface where the suction cup base can hold on to - Including Walls
Material: rubber base + plastic shell + steel
Size: 25.6 x 14 x 10 cm / 10 x 5.5 x 3.9 inch(L x W x H)
Package include: 1 x Drilling Locator Sucker
Note: Need and hole drill used together!
1. Adjust the sliding plate for the size of the hole saw - drill bit you want to use. Once side of the plate is for sizes up to 1-3/4 inches and flip the plate for larger sizes up to 3-1/4".
2. Fix the guide using the suction base exactly where you want to drill the hole. Check the drill guide location and slider position before you start drilling. Measure - check twice and drill once.
3. Using water as coolant, start the hole. You can spray the water or use the integrated hole.
4. Use the guide until the drill bit - hole saw makes an initial mark deep enough to keep the bit in position. You can remove the guide and continue drilling.
5. While drilling, keep using water to cool down the diamond drill bit - hole saw.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.