NOYITO 6-Channel Relay Module 5V 12V 24V High Low Level Trigger With Optocoupler Isolation Relay Load AC 250V 10A / DC 30V 10A (DC 5V, Blue)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Jan/01/2019 10:21 AM
1, The relay normally open interface maximum load: AC 250V/10A, DC 30V/10A;
2, With optocoupler isolation, strong drive capability, stable performance; trigger current 5mA;
3, Module working voltage: DC 5V, 12V, 24V three voltage versions.;
4. Each channel of the module can be triggered by a jumper to set a high level or a low level;
5, Fault-tolerant design, even if the control line is disconnected, the relay will not move;
6. With status indicator: power (green), 6-channel relay status indicator (red)
7. All module size interfaces can be directly connected through the terminal block, which is convenient and practical.
8, module size: 108mm * 50mm * 18.6mm (length * width * height)
9, with 4 fixing bolt holes, hole 3.1mm, spacing 10.5cm*4.4cm
1. DC+: Connect to the positive of the power supply.
2. DC-: Connect the negative of the power supply.
3. IN1-IN6: According to the setting of each channel, the corresponding relay can be controlled by high or low level.
1, NO1--NO6: Relay normally open interface.
2, COM1--COM6 relay common interface
3. NC1--NC6: Relay normally closed interface.
High and low trigger selection:
When COM and LOW connected, the corresponding relay is triggered by low level, and when COM and HIGH connected, it is triggered by high level.
1pcs NOYITO 6-Channel Relay Module
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.