J+S Premium Military Style Classic Aviator Sunglasses, Polarized, 100% UV protection (Large Frame - Silver Frame / Black Lens)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Jul/16/2019 10:01 PM
J+S Premium Military Style Classic Aviator Sunglasses Polarized and 100% UV protection - protect your eyes without compromising on style, comfort and safety.
Polarized and 100% UV protection sunglasses helps:
- Reduce eyestrain, no tired eyes after a full day in the sun.
- Reduce reflections and glare (esp important for those with sensitive eyes or post surgury recovery)
- Protect your eyes against harmful UV rays, minimizing damage to your eyesight in the long run.
- Improve contrast and visual clarity
- Overall Width: 152mm (Large) / 140mm (Medium)
- Lens Width: 62mm (Large) / 58mm (Medium)
- Lens Height: 50mm (Large) / 46mm (Medium)
- Temple Length: 130mm
- Bridge Width: 14mm
Large (62mm): Suitable for average - large male, or female for a oversized fit
Medium (52mm): Suitable for the average male, or female
Here are 5 Reasons you're Going to LOVE Your J+S Military Style Classic Aviators:
1. It blocks 99-100% of both UVA and UVB harmful radiation
2. It has a special polarized filter to block over 99.96% of glare
3. Classic unisex design (So you can protect your eyes while looking stylish)
4. Made of lightweight yet durable metallic alloy with spring loaded hinges ensuring maximum comfort.
5. Backed by 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE and a 1 YEAR WARRANTY when purchased from an authorized seller*: jassu
Order yours now because you literally RISK NOTHING!
BONUS: All J+S sunglasses comes gift packaged ready, making these sunglasses a wonderful yet practical gift idea for your active friends and family!
Order your J+S Premium Military Style Classic Aviator Sunglasses and join thousands of other satisfied customers who LOVE the J+S Vision difference!
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.