Rowin 2.4GHZ Rechargeable Guitar Wireless Transmitter Receiver Wireless Guitar System with Battery Indicator Function (Golden Plug)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh May/30/2019 11:22 PM
The WS-20 comes in the handy pocket-sized forms of a transmitter and its corresponding receiver. The design makes it very easy to use: simply plug in each unit into your guitar and corresponding amp/pedal chain, each unit will talk to each other and sync up, then you are good to go. Each unit is equipped with red LEDs that indicate whether or not the units have synced correctly. With an impressive 105dB dynamic range at your disposal, crystal-clear sampling at 24Bit/48kHz, and a frequency range spanning 20Hz to 20kHz, you can rest assured that the most subtle of nuances with regard to your performance are captured and transmitted with the utmost fidelity.
1. High-quality transmit with 48k-16bit sampling.
2. 2.4G uncompressed transmit.
3. About 30 meters transmit of outdoors.
4. 180° rotatable head, available for most music instruments.
5. Fit for all the electronic music instruments.
6.1100mAh lithium battery, USB port for charging.
7. It is easy to use, plug and play.
8. Support 6 sets of devices working at the same time, one-one.
9. 105DB dynamic range.
Dimensions: 134(D) * 43.5(W) * 17(H) mm
Weight: 240 g (with box)
Accessory: USB cable * 1
Key Points to Use:
1.Please kindly notice active guitars (which use a battery) will not work with this wireless system.
2.Please use the qualified adapter to charge this product.(Mobile phone's 5V 1A adapter is OK).
3.Please charge this unit up to 5-7 hours to make sure it is full charged.
4.Please full charge this unit before using it on performance.
5.If you meet the cut out problem please just turn off the WIFI or other strong signal device to avoid the signal interference.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.