The Pyle Professional Dynamic Microphone kit provides reliable studio & stage-tested performance. The uni-directional moving coil handheld mic features an ultra-wide frequency response range which makes it perfect for vocals. It delivers excellent sound pickup whether recording in the studio or performing on stage. Additional features include built-in acoustic pop-filter, high signal audio output, rugged construction with steel mesh grill, ON/OFF switch for stage control, along with an included XLR connection cable. Enjoy reliable sound performance with the Pyle PDMICKT34 Professional Dynamic Microphone.
- Includes (3) Handheld Microphones & (3) XLR Audio Cables
- Built-in Acoustic Pop Filters
- Ultra-Wide Frequency Response
- High Signal Output for Vocals & Singing
- Rugged Construction & Steel Mesh Grill
- Reinforced Sound Cartridge
- ON/OFF Switch for Stage Control
- Perfect for Stage Performances or In-Studio Use
- Mic Element: Hyper-Cardioid
- Pickup Pattern: Unidirectional Moving Coil
- Mic Construction Material: Zinc Alloy
- Audio Cable Connectors: XLR to 1/4’’
- XLR Cable Length: 26’+ Ft.
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -54 dB
- Frequency Response: 60Hz-15kHz
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohm, +/-3dB (0dB=1V/Pa @ 1kHz)
- Mic Dimensions (L x W): 6.7’’ x 1.8’’ (-Each)
- Mic Weight: 0.61 lbs. (-Each)
- Sold as: Kit
- Weight: 7.23 lbs.
—— SATISFACTION GUARANTEED ——
Your satisfaction is our 1 priority.
If this item fails to meet your expectations we will accept it back a full refund within the first 30 days.
We also stand behind this product with a limited 1-Year manufacturer warranty.
Contact us if the item should show any defect within the first year we will help exchange it for a new one.