Alctron Large Gold-Plated Diaphragm CM6 Professional FET Cardioid Condenser Microphone for Computer Studio Recording Broadcast, bass
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Oct/18/2018 12:22 PM
The CM6 professional condenser microphones is designed for use in studios, concert halls and broadcast applications.
They are well known for their wide frequency response, smooth response curve, large dynamic range, and low distortion. Which utilize our precision 1"Gold sputtered Diaphragm, and discrete class A FET electronics featuring a transformer coupled balanced output. It is your perfect choice for any of recording, broadcasting and other stage application.
* Polar Pattern: Cardioid Capsule: 34mm large gold diaphragms
* Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
* Output impedance: 100Ù
* Equivalent noise ratio: 16 dB SPL (A - weighted)
* Maximum SPL: 137dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KÙ load)
* Sensitivity: -38 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (10 mV @ 94dB SPL) +/- 3 dB @
1kHz Switched high pass filter @ 80Hz-12dB/Oct (-10 and -20dB PAD)
* Connector: 3-Pin XLR
* Powered by 48V phantom power
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.