This training video will get you up and running quickly with your new Digital Rebel. The material is organized into easily accessed chapters so you can proceed at your own pace. There are hundreds of photographic examples including several with the viewfinder controls displayed.
• Making sense of the controls
• Automatic Settings
• Auto Focus Points
• Using the Creative Zone • Time Value Setting
• Aperture Value
• Depth of Field Preview Button
• Controlling exposure settings
• White Balance
• RAW Files
• Software Tools, PS Elements
• Printing your favorite photographs
• And much more!
This video does not replace the camera manual. It shows how the major features of the camera work together, and why you should use them. Cut weeks or months off your learning curve. You’ll come back to this DVD again and again.