Orion Motor Tech 12"x 8" 40W CO2 Laser Engraving Machine Engraver Cutter with Exhaust Fan USB Port
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Jun/27/2017 07:30 PM
1. This engraver is compatible with CorelDraw , but CorelDraw is NOT included.
Compatible with corelaser (which requires CorelDraw) and laser DRW (compatible with most graphic design programs)
2. Make sure the JPG pictures are of high resolution if you're to use JPG pictures, otherwise the patterns to be engraved might be vague.
3. Use vector grams done by CorelDraw to engrave for ultimate results.
4. The quality of patterns to be engraved depends on a lot of factors: engraving speed, laser power, current amperage etc., all of which should be set correctly according to the manual provided.
5. Rotary device is NOT included, and cannot be added to this engraver. This engraver can only work on even surfaces.
6. This 40W engraver can be updated to 50W as long as you change the laser tube and the power supply.
1 CO2 Laser Engraver
1 Air Exhaust Fan
1 Venting Tube
1 Water Pump
1 USB Key & USB Cable
Suitable materials: wood, stone, glass, leather, crystal, paper, film, rubber, bamboo, and many other non-metal materials (This machine will not work on any metals. It can only mark on the anodized coating / non-metal surfaces).
Engraving area: 12" x 8" / 300 x 200mm
Laser power: CO2 Glass 40W rated an estimated 1, 000-1, 300 hours
Compatible operating systems: Windows 2000, XP, 7, 10 and 8(32/64 bit); NOT compatible with iOS system
Software interface: Shenzhouyi / Laser Draw Software / Core Draw Software
Resolution: Up to 1000 dpi
Motor type: Stepper Motor
Power supply: AC 110V
Working temperature: 40 - 104°F
Working humidity: 5% - 95% without condensed steam
Machine dimensions: 31.5" x 19.5" x 10"
Product Weight: 67 lbs
Package Weight: 80 lbs
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.