Material: Thick cotton linen
Weight: 1.76b (800g)
Craft: High-definition digital printing
Color map: Beige
About the Noren
Norens are curtains for doorways used in homes, businesses and restaurants. The Japanese have been using them for hundreds of years.
- In private homes, Japanese norens are used to separate rooms and doorways.
- In businesses , they are used with the intention of denoting the specialty of the shop.
- At restaurants, Japanese norens serve to create a sense of privacy for the customers.
- Besides the practical function, Japanese norens are also meant to add an air of beauty to any space.
- Simply place a rod through the upper part of the noren and hang from any doorway.
- One may walk right through the middle of the noren, where it splits into two.
1* Noren Doorway curtain