SKB family Turnigy Graphene 750mAh LiPo Pack 1S 65C w / JST-SYP-2P
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Dec/06/2018 03:05 PM
SKB family More than just a fancy name. TURNIGY, the name synonymous with performance, reliability and innovation is excited to release a powerful new battery chemistry in the Turnigy Graphene! The graphene particles form a highly dense compound allowing electrons to flow with less resistance compared to traditional Lipoly battery technologies. The result is a battery capable of maintaining greater power output whilst remaining much cooler under load. This particular battery has a 2-pin Molex connector. Please refer to the attached image as this Battery has the "B" plug polarity. Please make sure this battery suites your connection. The wrong polarity will damage your electronics. Specs:
Voltage: 1S1P / 1 Cell / 3.7V
Discharge: 65C Constant / 130C Burst
Weight: 19g (including wire, plug & case)
Balance Plug: MOLEX
Discharge Plug: JST-SYP-2P Note: Graphene LiPo Batteries only require a standard Lipo battery charger. Advantages over traditional Lipo batteries.
• Power density: 0.15-0.17kw/kg (5Ah-16Ah)
• Power density: 0.13-0.15kw/kg (1Ah-4.9Ah).
• Stable High pack voltage through duration of use.
• High discharge rate, giving more power under load.
• Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
• Greater thermal control, packs stay much cooler under extreme conditions
• Higher capacity during heavy discharge.
• Maintains higher pack capacity even after hundreds of cycles
• Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
• Longer Cycle Life 600
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.