Bentonite MED® detox powder 700g for 70 days
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh May/17/2017 10:29 PM
Bentonite- the gentle detoxifier with a protective gel for sensitive mucous membranes
Our montmorillonite bentonite is an ultra-fine clay material (pharmaceutical quality) made from volcanic ash, with a different structure and a slightly different mineral composition to zeolite. Both of them share the extraordinary property of releasing harmful substances via ion exchange, supplying important minerals and, as a result, creating optimal self-regulation. It has the special quality of being able to form a protective gel film that gently covers the mucous membrane; this reduces the effect of illness-inducing factors and soothes the nerve endings and mucous membranes. Previous experience has shown that it is the more gentle of the minerals and thus well suited as an introduction.
Important! As it can swell up and absorb water, be sure to always drink plenty of water. In order to manage this swelling effect, it has been proven that it is best to stir bentonite powder into a glass of water with a whisk, beater or balloon whisk, then leave it covered for 5-6 hours until the next use. It is then able to swell up in the glass of water and take full effect.
- white-grey calcium-sodium-bentonite from Germany
- complies with the guidelines of the European Pharmacopoeia Ph. Eur. 7.0 2011 and the British Pharmacopoeia 2011, monograph "Bentonite"
- purely natural product with no additives
- naturally active
- sand-free = grain-free
- 90-95 % montmorillonite
- no undesirable side effects
- it is not possible to overdose
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.