KNASI Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Night Wrist Support Brace, Right and Left Hand Orthopedic Wrist Fracture Splint Arm Brace for Tendonitis Arthritis, Adjustable Wrist Guards Women Man (New Left, Large)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Dec/26/2018 06:23 PM
Do you suffer from carpel tunnel syndrome , Do your finger throb at night waking you up and go numb in the day just doing normal stuff
Are you sick and tired of wrist brace that break immediately and don't support you If you are looking for a quality wrist support splint to hold your wrist still so it can heal, this the one!
KNASI carpal tunnel wrist brace is very sturdy and well made. The hand splint is ideal for those suffering from carpel tunnel syndrome, arthritis and tendonitis and for those that need support for their weak and post-cast wrists.
This wrist guards would make a huge improvement in your carpal Tunnel symptoms or other sprain wrist, and have your life more bearable! With the hand brace , You could do normal stuff without excruciating pain in the hands and wrists ; You could sleep through the night, without waking up with numb fingers.
The wrist protector is comfortable, adjustable and sturdy:
1. Three adjustable Velcro pieces to ensure proper fit. The wrist straps are also long enough that a thick arm would still be able to use them.
2. The soft lining on the inside to protect from uncomfortable rubbing.
3. The wrist protector has 3 metal inserts on the side to help the wrist stays in corrected position for faster recovering , and you can remove them to wash.
4. Easy to wash. Please take the steel plate out of the strap when you wash it.
How To Choose Right Size:
The size refers to forearm circumference
There are three sizes for wrist brace , medium, large,
Medium: 5.5-7.0 inch 14-17cm
Large: 7-8.5 inch 17-22cm
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.