AMC Cervical Neck Traction Device for Head & Shoulder Relief, Blue
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh May/11/2017 11:40 AM
This inflatable neck traction device has a soft head and neck support. Properly position the unit under the jaw to partially unload the cervical spine and help support the weight of the head. It also helps keep the neck warm and serves as a reminder to limit head and neck motion.
Relieve neck and shoulder tension
Light weight, soft, and adjustable
Convenient, portable, and comfortable
Reducing neck, shoulder, and back stiffness and soreness from sitting or standing too long while working, studying, driving, etc.
Helps to avoid motions that might cause pain
Supports proper neck posture
Provide firm and comfortable support
Material: PVC and Flannelette
Size: One Size Fits Most
How to Use:
1. Use a mirror as a reference to position the device correctly. You can use the two nylon straps in the front to adjust the fit.
2. Before inflation, push the blue wheel on the airlock down away from the hand pump.
3. Use the pump to inflate to your preference, then roll the wheel back to lock the air in.
4. Use at most for 2-3 times per day, up to 30 minutes per session.
5. Deflate by unlocking airlock and twisting open the screw connected to the pump.
Note: It is recommended to release the air and store the device flat between uses to maintain proper function.
1 x Neck Traction Device
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.