Tenergy TN160 12-Bay LCD NiMH / NiCD AAA / AA Battery Charger + 12 PCS Centura 2000mAh 1.2V AA NiMH Rechargeable Batteries, Precharged Household Battery for Remote Controller / Toys / Flashlight / Mice
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Apr/12/2019 08:32 PM
1 x TN160 12-Cells AA/AAA NiMH/NiCD LCD Smart Battery Charger
1 x Charger Adapter
3 x Cards of Centura AA Batteries (12pcs)
* Built-in IC and advanced Delta-V charging control function.
* 12 independent charging channels for individual charging & detection: AA & AAA NIMH/ NICD can be mixed when charging.
* Suitable with 1.2v AA/AAA NIMH/NICD batteries.
* Constant current charging mode with -V detection, ensures fast charging.
* Easy to use:
- simply connect the adaptor to charger & plug charger into household electric outlet
- insert battery into the battery compartment & Charger will start charging automatically
* Large LCDs provide easy-to-read charging status.
* Charger comes with refresh function.
* DC adaptor with AC input voltage 100-240V - designed for worldwide usage.
8 hour safety timer
reverse polarity protection
*Note: Don't charge Alkaline Batteries. Only compatible with AA & AAA NiMH/NiCD Batteries
Tenergy Centura AA Low Self Discharge (LSD) NiMH Rechargeable Batteries
* High quality AA Size 2000mAh rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) battery, top of line.
* Very slow self discharge maintains 85% residual capacity after 1 year of storage and 70% residual capacity after 2 years of storage.
* Exact replacement for standard AA size battery in all the devices.
* Can be recharged for up to 1000 times, providing big saving by replacing hundreds of throw away AA batteries.
* Convenient operation without memory effect
* Battery tested based on International Electronic Commission (IEC) standard to ensure capacity, quality and life time.
Note: This charger is designed to work with button top rechargeable batteries, does not work with flat top batteries.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.