Ecotex AP-BLUE - All Purpose Ready to Use Screen Printing Emulsion (1 Quart)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Mar/17/2018 05:52 PM
SCREEN PRINT DIRECT
- Best products. Best Prices. Buy Direct!
Ecotex AP-BLUE is an Awesome All Purpose Emulsion. It is pre-sensitized and ready for use. Works with Plastisol, UV, & Solvent-Based ink systems as well as Water- Based inks when diazo or hardener is added. Apply to clean, degreased, dried screen with a scoop coater. Be sure to use appropriate application techniques. Reclaiming Ecotex AP-BLUE is easy with Ecotex Emulsion Remover.
• Unmixed: 10-12 months
• Mixed (With Diazo for Water-Based Inks): 2-3 months
Helpful Hints to Ensure Your Emulsion Lasts Longer Once Mixed:
• Always use distilled water to mix the Diazo sensitizer.
• Keep in a cool area, emulsion will break down much faster in heat.
• Keeping emulsion in a fridge can help to give a slightly extended shelf life, however, emulsion that has gotten to the point of freezing will no longer work properly and must be replaced.
• Keep the emulsion lid on tight to preserve air and light leaks.
• Gently mix the emulsion each time before use to help extend the life.
• For long runs use Ecotex Emulsion Hardener to extend the life of your stencil.
• To ensure best results, date your emulsion once mixed and keep an extra container on hand once the emulsion is about to expire*
Have You Tried Our Other Products
- IJFD 5 MIL - Waterproof Inkjet Film Transparency
- Ecotex Emulsion Hardener
- Ecotex Emulsion Remover
- Ecotex Emulsions
- & More!
*FREE SHIPPING over $40.00 USD In the Continental USA, Other Locations Prices Will Vary.
Made In USA / 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.