7.4V 2600Mah Rechargeable Battery for ARRIS Heating Waist Belt or Heated Knee Wrap
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Jan/14/2019 02:15 PM
Capacity: 7.4V 2600mAh 19.24Wh
Input: DC 5V/2A
Output: DC 7.4V/2.1A
Charge only with 5V 2A Charger.
Do not damage or dispose it in fire.
Do not short circuit.
Do not disassemble.
How to Use:
1. Plug the power cord of ARRIS heating knee pad or ARRIS heating waist pad into 7.4v rechargeable lipo battery.
2. Power on the battery by pressing the power button on the battery for 1-2 seconds.
3. Press and hold the power/temperature switch for about 3 seconds. A red LED light will illuminate the power/temperature button. Now the heating system begins to work.
4. Short Press the power/temperature switch to adjust the heating level.
5. Long press power button on the battery to turn off the battery.
Use the USB cable to charge the battery. During charging, the blue light on the battery will flash. When it is fully charged, the blue light on the battery becomes solid blue. (It might take 3 hours or so to fully charge the battery.)
Note: prohibited to use the battery to power the heating waist or heated knee wrap while charging.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.