Liberex Exfoliating Foot Peeling Mask - 2 Pairs Lavender Scented Peel Booties for Callus Dead Skin, Get Soft Touch Smooth Feet in 1 Week, Repair Rough Heels for Men Women
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh May/25/2018 08:58 AM
Do you have the accumulated scars, aged cuticle or the dry dead skin which make your feet roughly
Have you ever been in the embarrassing situation that afraid of showing your feet
Have you worried that your rough feet skin may hurt your child's soft skin
The Liberex Foot Peeling Mask can help to solve all of the above, or even more related worries caused by your rough feet skin.
Try it Now. Get Soft Baby Feet in Just 1-2 Weeks!!! Treat your feet. Relax your life.
- Contain milk extract and a variety of plant extracts like lavandula angustifolia extract and tea tree Essential Oil extract etc.. Mild and low-irritating.
- Moisturize your feet skin, soften the aged cuticle, and remove the dead skin cells.
- Improve the dry feet skin, remove the roughness to win back your baby's delicate skin.
1. Cleanse & wipe your feet, take out the foot mask and cut open the package.
2. Put the foot peeling masks on, massage your feet so that the essence touches every inch of the skin of your feet.
3. Close the openings around each ankle with the attached stickers, and remove the mask after 60 to 90 minutes and rinse off with water.
4. It's better to do a foot soak after 48 hours. About 20 minutes for each day. Generally speaking, nearly all calluses will be removed within 7-10 days depending on their thickness.
Size: Large size, suitable for men and women feet.
- We highly recommend you don't use this product if you are pregnant or nursing.
- For external use only. Do not use on sunburn or scratched skin.
-Safer to do a sensitivity test before using it on hyper-sensitive skin, put a little fluid on your ankle firstly and see how it works.
- Do not expose the product to extreme high temperature, avoid exposing to the direct sunlight.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.