Sagton Waterproof Phone Case, Floating Pouch Night-Visible Smartphone Dry Bag for iPhone X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6S / 6 / 6S Plus / SE / 5S / 5C, Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus / Note 8 6 5, up to 6 inch diagonal (Purple)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/07/2018 03:40 PM
Designed for underwater use, swimmers, surfers and scuba divers, these waterproof dry bags can guard your phones from water, ice and dirt. They can protect not only your phone, but also those carry-on documents, cards, or even cash.
Enjoy Underwater Shooting:
Unlike those non-transparent waterproof cases for phone, These waterproof bags feature transparent PTU, which does not block the cameras (front and back). Enjoy shooting underwater with your phone!
Safe Swivel Lock:
Compared with sliding lock, swivel lock ensures extra sealability to resist the damage water pressure. 100% No water seeping into or broken issue.
1) Dural Neck Strap of 60CM (Length)*1CM( Width) for convenient carrying;
2) Dual-side Transparent Window for taking clear pictures or videos underwater;
3) Fluorescent design makes it easily to be found at night;
4) A circle with air around the clear window makes the case floating on water.
A.Instruction for Test:
Make sure to do Waterproof test before you use it in any water activities.
Step 1:Fill in with paper towels (not your phone);
Step 2:Seal the Case and submerge it in the sink for about 15 minutes;
Step 3:Take it out and dry the sealed top part, then open the case to make sure there is NO Leakage water inside the case.
B.Please Avoid putting any sharp objects in this waterproof case or making any strong shock or bumper to it.
C.Please make sure that the temperature of using environment should lower than 80.(Had better Not put it in the high temperature for long).
D.Downside the Sealed Top when you take out object from case, which prevents water from going into the case. Save it for your next activities.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.