Papa Vince Olive Oil Extra Virgin - First Cold Pressed, Family Harvest Single Sourced from Sicily, Italy, Unblended, Unfiltered, Unrefined, Robust, Rich in Antioxidants 16.9 fl oz
by Papa Vince
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Jul/22/2017 10:30 AM
Papa Vince's is 100% Olive Juice; You can taste the olives. Each harvest will taste different. Be ready for a pleasant surprise!
• Single Origin; Single-Family; Single-Orchard; Single-Country - Papa Vince's Extra Virgin Olive Oil comes from our own orchards in Santa Ninfa, Sicily, Italy.
• One-Variety; Mono-Cultivar - Papa Vince's Extra Virgin Olive Oil is made solely with Nocellara Del Belice olives
• First Cold Pressed - If it wasn't, you would not be able to taste the olives, neither perceive the peppery kick in the back of your throat. The peppery kick in your assurance that Papa Vince is full of antioxidants.
• Taste like Olives - Papa Vince's EVOO is pure Olive Juice made with only Fresh Green Olives. This is why we boast acidities of .26 and lower (FFA < 0.26) - characteristic of Premium EVOO's only.
• Raw, Unfiltered and CLoudy- We refuse for the sake of beauty to filter out the nutrients and flavors that make Papa Vince's EVOO irresistibly delicious and healthy. Papa Vince is Raw, Unfiltered and consequently Cloudy
• No Insecticides, No Herbicides, No Pesticides - The fresh wind of the hills keeps Papa Vince's Orchard healthy and fruitful year after year.
• Excellent for Salads - Papa Vince's brightens the taste of your tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, carrots, and every ingredient in your salad to levels beyond imagination. Papa Vince EVOO, Salt and Pepper and you have the Best Salad Dressing Ever!
• Amazing for Finishing & Seasoning - a spoon of Papa Vince's Raw EVOO on top of your Pastas, Soups, Steamed Vegetables, Pizzas and whatever you can dream of will deepen and enhance the flavor of your food to levels of deliciousness never thought possible. Just Yummy!
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.