Ivendita 1900 1900 Compatible with iPhone iPad to HDMI Adapter Cable, 1080P Digital AV HDMI Adaptor Connector Cord for iPhone. iPad, iPod, Orange
by Ivendita 1900
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Jan/24/2019 11:44 PM
Ivendita 1900 Compatible with iPhone iPad to HDMI Adapter Cable, 1080P Digital AV HDMI Adaptor Connector Cord for iPhone X 8 7 6 Plus 5s 5
Material: Braided nylon and rubber
Output resolution: 1080P
Charging interface: USB input port, DC 5V
Length: 2 meters (6.56ft)
1. The digital HDMI cable supports mirroring of what is displayed on your device screen including apps, presentations, websites, slideshows, and more to your HDMI enabled TV, display, projector, or other compatible display in up to 1080P HD.
2. It also outputs video content movies, TV shows, captured video to your big screen in up to 1080P HD. Simply attach the digital AV cable to the connector on your device and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable.
3. Its compact and lightweight design allows you to carry in your bag and connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod anywhere. This is perfect for home entertainment, training, business meetings and much more.
For iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S 7 Plus.
For iPad with Retina Display, iPad mini, mini 2, mini 3, mini 4, Air, Air 2, iPad Pro(9.7-Inch) and iPad Pro(12.9-Inch).
For iPod Touch 5th Gen(32gb and 64GB), iPod Touch 5th Gen 16gb, iPod touch 6th Generation
1. Connect the male HDMI to your TV or other HDMI-equipped device.
2. Connect the USB to a power supply up to 5V(for iPhone)/10V or 12V (for iPad).
3. Plug the HDMI cable into your iPhone, iPad, iPod.
4. Click "trust"on your Phone and wait about 5-10 secs them it will sync successfully.
Due to HDCP copyright protection measures, the lightning to HDMI cable doesn't work with some paid contents including Netflix, Amazon video, DIRECTV, HULU and other App which need to be paid fee.
1 x Lightning to HDMI Cable
1 x User Manual
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.