OMOTON Bluetooth FM transmitter[ Smart Car locator][Dual USB car charger][32G SD / TF card music control][Hands-free calling] for iPhone / Samsung / Motorola / LG / Nexus Phones / Tablets Mp3 Mp4 Player
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/10/2018 11:59 AM
OMOTON, Better Than You Expect !
OMOTON Bluetooth FM transmitter with smart car locator is not only a USB Car Charger, but also a Bluetooth FM transmitter car MP3 player and a Car Locator.
Easy to use, steps:
1.Insert it into the car's cigarette lighter socket..
2.The LED displays the car voltage for 3 seconds, then enters into Bluetooth pairing mode.
3.Turn on cell phone Bluetooth, find the device"BT69" and click to connect.
4.Single press "CH" to enter the frequency settings. Find an empty station and keep the FM transmitter and car FM radio at the same frequency. Then it can play music.(for a better audio quality and avoid static interference, it is recommended to tune to vacant channels such as 106.0-108.0).
5.Before leaving your car, turn on the "Fast Find Car" App, connect it and save your car's location.
Note: After your car stalls, please make sure the Bluetooth FM Transmitter is powered off. Otherwise the location function would not work.
1. Wirelessly transmit phone call from mobile phone to car FM Stereo system
2. Switch to Hands-free mode automatically from music playing status when receiving a call.
3. Built-in Microphone.
4. Supports playing music from USB/Micro SD cards(up to 32GB)
5. Detect and display the voltage of your Car Battery when powered on
6. Find your car with the"Fast Find Car" App
7. Full 206 channels optional from 87.5-108.0MHz
8. Strong and elegant design with LED frequency display
9. Supports 12-24V
10. Charging Output:5V/2.1A
11. Supports last call redial
1*Bluetooth FM Transmitter Car Charger
Warranty: 60 days money-back and 12-month, worry-free warranty
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.