IntiPal 2000mAh, Emergency Solar Hand Crank FM Radio, MP3 Player, Flashlight, Smart Cell Phone Charger w / USB Cable (Yellow)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/31/2018 10:10 PM
High frequency Q&A:
1How do I use MSD (TF) cards and FM free to switch
A: After the MSD (TF) card is inserted into the radio, the MSD (TF) card is played preferentially, and then you can press the mode key to switch to FM mode
2Can it charge iPhone/iPad/Kindle/Gopro/Blackberry
A: It can charge iPhone 5/6/7 Plus and iPad Air. Can charge Kindle/Gopro/Blackberry/Android phone which support USB charge.
3) How long does it take to fully charge the unit via solar power alone in full sunlight
A: Please be informed that it's a SURVIVAL EMERGENCY radio. The solar panel is 30 mAh, the conversion rate is low and it takes about 70 hours to charge the unit fully.
4) How long to fully charge it via the USB (electrical power) plug
A: Charging voltage of 5V 400mA, charging time of about 4 - 5 hours
5) What is the rate of dump charge for it to charge cell phones
A: On the phone charging function is to be urgent, under normal circumstances can only meet the phone no electricity status of the emergency call, Not a professional charge power bank.
6) Hand Crand for 1 minute can support how long to use
A: Turn the joystick clockwise or counterclockwise while maintaining a constant speed of 1 minute at 130 rpm. It can be used for lighting up to 20 minutes and the radio is working for 5 to 10 minutes
FM Band: 87~108MHz
Battery capacity: 2000mAh
Solar Panel: 5V 0.3W 30mAh
1W Powerful LED > 15000mcd
Hand Crank Lifetime: More than 2000 Hours
Weight: less than 0.6 lbs
Product dimensions: 6 x 3 x 2.5 inch
1x 2000mAh Emergency radio
1x USB Cable
1x Wrist lanyard
1x English User Manual
1x Retail box
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.