Sobetter Upgraded 60~80 mile HD Receiver for Digital TV (2018 Newest version, supports1080p, full HD, 4K )
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Mar/28/2018 01:01 AM
Sobetter Digital TV Receiver 60~80 Mile Range
Cut the cable and get access to HD programs forever including local news, weather forecast and sitcoms, kids and sports programs, etc. Enjoy crystal clear HDTV shows, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 4K / ATSC available.
Range: 60~80 miles with amplifier
Connectors: F Male, Voltage:5V
Power supply connector: USB
Easy to set tup
1) Connect to 'ANT IN' on the back of any digital TV.
2) Place amplified digital receiver in an optimal position, usually window or on a wall.
3) Scan channels by selecting 'Menu' then 'Channel Search' and you are ready to enjoy your best TV programs.
1) Sobetter indoor receiver with 13.2ft coax cable
2) USB power adapter with spare cable
3) Amplifier signal booster
4) Spare 3M sticker
If your Indoor TV receiver is not working as expected, try the following tips:
1, Check to make sure you have correctly connected it to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver.
2, Re-scan for channels: In the TV's setup menu, set the mode to indoor receiver or air. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
3, Reposition the amplifier receiver in a different location. It is suggested place it higher on a wall or closer to a window. Sometimes moving a few feet can make a difference.
4, keep the indoor hd receiver away from those big power consumption devices interference, such as air conditioner, refrigerator and microwave oven, etc.
5, This is an amplified TV receiver, if a signal cannot be received with the external amplifier, remove the amplifier and try again.
Using it Now and Cut the cable and get access to HD programs forever.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.