Abuzhen Wireless Speaker with Alarm Clock, Digital FM Radio, 3.5mm Aux Line-in TF Card Play, Thermometer, Large Mirror LED Dimmable Display for Hotel, Home, Office, Bedroom, Travel
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Feb/06/2019 09:14 AM
Large Display FM Radio Clock Bluetooth Speaker 10W
- There are TWO separate alarms which can be set and used independently.
- Dual Alarm can be set for Music or Radio.
- Alarm Volume Level can be set and makes it louder or smaller as you like.
Digital FM Radio
- Digital Tuning FM frequency starts from 87.5MHz-108.0MHz.
- The Clock includes temperature sensor, let you know the room temperature accurately.
- Easy to switch from Celsius to Fahrenheit.
Built-in Bluetooth and Micphone
- Built-in low-power Bluetooth chip, fast connection speed, transmission signal stability. You can listen your favorable music or audio while it connected most smart phones, tablets, laptops & computers with Bluetooth and Bluetooth range is up to 66 ft.
- Built-in Microphone, you can make hands free calls via Bluetooth.
- 3.5 mm Audio Jack can connect other audio device to the clock to play music, such as MP3/MP4/PC/Phone/Tablet etc.
TF card Play
- TF card support function can play multiple music format.
Large Screen Display
- A big LED screen to show the current Mode, time, alarm clock, as well as battery level & the current temperature. The time can be displayed in 12H or 24H format. Dimmer Control
- 3 levels (High-Medium-Low) dimmer control, the lowest brightness levels are suitable for night, not affect your sleep. The highest brightness levels are better for daytime, bright enough for you to see time and temperature clearly from anywhere.
Long battery life
- The speaker has a 2200mAh built-in battery for up to 12 hours play time.
What's in the box
1 x Multi-function Digital Alarm Clock
1 x User Guide
1 x Aux Cable
1 x Charging Cable
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.