Wireless TV Headphones-INVONS Bluetooth and Non-Bluetooth In Ear Stereo Hearing Aid Assistance Earbuds Dual Digital Listening Ears Headset System HD Clear Sound Universal Hearing Amplifier(Black)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh May/22/2018 10:10 PM
PLEASE NOTE: YOUR TV HAD NEITHER BLUETOOTH NOR 3.5MM AUDIO INTERFACE YOU WILL CAN'T USE THIS PRODUCT!
1. AC power adapter plug in the DC 5V Socket to supply power(The right light on the dock will be blue)
2. Put headphone on the dock to charge(The right light on the dock will be red)
3. Plug 3.5mm audio cable in 3.5mm audio socket on the dock(The left light on the dock will shining red and blue, but if you have paired before, the left light on the dock will be blue and shining)
4. Turn on the headphone(The light on the headphone will shining red and blue )
5. Connect the headphone to the dock via wireless successfully(The left light on the dock and the light on the headphone will be blue and shining)
1. Via Bluetooth Pair TV to headphone Via bluetooth directly
2. Via 3.5mm Audio Cable
(1) Connect TV and transmitter Via 3.5mm audio cable
(2) Turn on and connect headphone to transmitter
3. Via Audio Adapter And 3.5mm Audio Cable
(1) Connect audio adapter and 3.5mm audio cable
(2) Connect DVD/VCD... to transmitter Via audio adapter and 3.5mm audio cable
(3) Turn on and connect headphone to transmitter
Input Voltage: 5V 500MA
Charging: 2 hr
1 × Wireless headphone to hear sound from devices
1 × Charging dock to charge headphone and as transmitter
1 × AC power adapter to provide power for dock
1 × Standard plug US to suit your plug seat
1 × 3.5mm cable to connect dock to TV that have headphone jack
1 × Audio adapter cable
1. It is recommended to charge before the first use.
2. Connect the transmitter at the first time, please open the bluetooth headset and then the transmitter, reduce the connection time.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.