Mega 2560 R3 for Arduino + USB Cable / Mega 2560 R3 Atmega2560-16au Board (Compatible with Arduino)(cheap, but Not for Beginners, replace the 16u2 (Usb Chip), you Need to Download the USB Driver From Our Web Site)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/08/2018 12:01 PM
This version is in the original version of optimization, both guarantee and the original same compatible, and convenient use.
1. Can be used in win 7 and win 8
2. Increased needle socket, convenient you use dupont line.
3. Please note that Replacing the 16u2 (usb chip) makes the cost reduced to half, consumers obtain maximum benefits, but you need to download the USB driver from our web site
Arduino project launched using ATMEGA8U2, ATMEGA16U2 version of the product is have their own ideas, in the vast majority of applications, the USB interface chip only as a serial port and communication of "flash". With professional and the usb chip, not only can reduce the cost, and good application.
Method of use:
download link: http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
2.USB Chip driver
download link: http://www.wch-ic.com/download/list.aspid=126
They are available here:
USB CH341/CH340 WINDOWS98/ME/2000/XP/Server 2003/VISTA/, Server 2008/Win7/Win8 32/64 --- http://www.5v.ru/zip/ch341ser.zip
USB CH341/CH340 LINUX --- http://www.5v.ru/zip/ch341ser_linux.zip
USB CH341/CH340 MAC OS32, MAC OS64 --- http://www.5v.ru/zip/ch341ser_mac.zip
you can find ch340, ch341 USB Chip driver
3.Plug in MEGA2560 development board, the driver is automatically installed
4. Select the board MEGA2560 in die
5. Select COM port,
6. To choose the best, the arduino own routine procedures, burn in
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.