Upsite Hotlok Magnetic Temperature Strip, Pack of 10
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/09/2018 03:18 PM
The HotLok Temperature Strip is a liquid crystal thermometer that accurately monitors the air-intake temperature of IT equipment. The Temperature Strip indicates if the air temperature is within acceptable limits based on standards established by the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) and equipment manufacturers.
HotLok Temperature Strip (Part No. 10125) attaches to a metal cabinet using the magnetic buttons on the backside of the airflow platform and can be mounted on any ferrous metal surface such as server intake air grills or highly perforated doors.
Features - Range in both Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature scales
- Fahrenheit Scale: 50°F to 102°F in increments of 2°F
- Celsius Scale: 10°C to 39°C in increments of 1°C
- Accurate to within +/- 1°C.
- Directly traceable to a Certificate of Conformance
- Calibrated in accordance with the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) Standard E1061-94 using equipment
- Traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- HotLok Temperature Strip (Part No. 10125) attaches to a metal cabinet using the magnetic buttons on the backside of the airflow platform and can be mounted on any ferrous metal surface such as server intake air grills or highly perforated doors
- The liquid crystal sensor/display does not require any batteries or connectivity
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.