Memory Card Reader, SD / Micro SD Card Reader and Micro USB OTG to USB 2.0 Adapter with standard USB Male Micro USB Male Connector for PCs and Notebooks Smartphones / Tablets with OTG Function
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/08/2018 12:15 PM
Color:Black-Type C Card Reader
1. Interface: Micro USB and USB 2.0 connectors. 1x SD/MMC slot, 1x Micro SD/TF slot
2. Support SD, SDHC, SDXC up to 64GB.
3. Support memory card with FAT 32 file system. Not compatible with NTFS & exFAT formats.
4. Compatible with Micro USB andriod mobile device with OTG function.Supports other host/OTG compatible smartphones and tablets with Android operating system (4.0 or later) and a micro USB interface
Micro USB OTG supported devices:
Apple Retina MacBook 12", Chromebook Pixel, ASUS ZenPad S 8.0, Dell Venue 8 Pro 5000, Dell Venue 10 Pro 5000, Nokia N1, Nexus 6P, Nexus 5X, Lumia 950 & 950 XL, Huawei P9, Huawei P9 Plus, Huawei Nova, Huawei Nova Plus, LG V20, HTC 10, LG G5, Moto Z, Moto Z Force, ASUS ZenFone 3, ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe, ASUSZenFone 3 Ultra, Lenovo ZUK Z1, Lenovo Z2 PlusHTC Butterfly, HTC Butterfly S, HTC New One, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy NOTE (GT-N7000), Samsung Note 8, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Samsung MAGA 6"3, Galaxy S6, Samsung Note 5, SONY XPERIA S (LT26i), SONY XPERIA Z (C6602), SONY Xperia TX LT29i and more Micro USB devices with OTG function.
NOTE: Never use both connections simultaneously!
insert no response Please enable OTG storage function in the Phone's setting menu. Google Nexus 5/6/7/9/10 with help of third-party app such as 'nexus USB OTG file manager, ES file explorer, Nexus media importer
*This kit does not support amazon Kindle & Fire tablets*
Not For HTC one M9/M8
Not For Moto G
Not For Hudl 1/2
Not For LG G4/3/2/1, G Pro 1/2
Not For Samsung Galaxy S3/S5 mini/S4 mini
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.