Mushkin ESSENTIALS Series – DDR4 DRAM – 16GB Memory 2Rx8 Single Module SODIMM – 2133MHz (PC4-17000) CL-15 – 260-pin 1.2V Laptop Notebook RAM – Low-Voltage – MES4S213FF16G28
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/16/2019 01:37 PM
With speed and quality at a competitive price, the Mushkin ESSENTIALS DDR4 SODIMM memory is a great upgrade for your laptop or notebook. Built with premium components and first-class manufacturing, this memory module will go the distance with unbeatable reliability and durability. Add this Mushkin ESSENTIALS DDR4 SODIMM laptop memory module to your system and watch the performance skyrocket-as more memory often means more responsive multitasking, faster program switching, as well as better overall performance.
- Hand-Tested: This product has been tested by hand for quality assurance.
- Low Power Consumption: The lower operating voltage results in less heat generation and power usages. The 1.2V low-voltage of DDR4 delivers roughly 40% power saving when compared with DDR3 module.
- Enhanced Timings: This product is programmed to use timings that offer maximum compatibility with your system and original memory.
- Enhanced Frequency: The Mushkin Enhanced Essentials DDR4 memory module is rated at 2133MHz with Cas Latency 15 timing to deliver up to 17GB bandwidth per channel to deal with the evolving needs of today's operating system and applications.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Headquartered in Austin, TX, Mushkin Enhanced MFG is one of the nation's most recognized manufacturers of performance computer products worldwide and has well established relationships with all of the top computer component companies around the globe. Exceptional quality, enhanced performance and unparalleled customer support are what make our products the best in the industry. It's called the Mushkin difference!
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.