MoKo Microsoft Surface Pro 4 / Pro 3 / Surface Pro 2017 Type Cover, Slim Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard with Trackpad, 7-Color LED Backlit, Built-in Rechargeable Battery(Will Not Fit for Surface 3), Gray
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/08/2018 11:14 AM
* Responsive Trackpad: The built-in trackpad gives you the touch screen experience, without having to take your hands off the keyboard.
* Adjustable 7-color backlits makes it look more cool and fashionable: Red / Green / Yellow / Purple / Cyan / White / Blue.
- Power on/off: To turn on, slide the power button to right side, the indicator will be green for 10 seconds and then be off. To turn off, slide the power button to left side.
- Bluetooth pairing: Press "Fn + Delete(Blutooth icon)" keys together for connecting. Go to your "SETTINGS" screen on your tablets with Bluetooth-enabled device, activate its Bluetooth function and search for the keyboard device. "MOKO Keyboard" should appear. Select "MOKO Keyboard" on your device and the keyboard will be paired. The Bluetooth indicator will be off.
- Backlit on : Press "Fn + Alt(Light icon)" keys together for turning on the backlit. Press first time is turning on the light. Press second time is increasing brightness. Press third time is lighting off. Press "Alt(Light icon) + Up / Down" keys to change the backlit colors (7 optional colors). When the battery is less than 20%, the backlit will be turnt off. The backlit won't work until the keyboard paired with device.
Working Voltage: 3.0V - 4.2V
Working Current: 140mA(Max.)
Continuous working period: 5 hours
Interface: Micro USB
Sleep Length: 30 minutes
Working temperature: -10 to 55
1. Bluetooth receiver is not included. So an additional bluetooth adapter will be required if your device is without bluetooth function.
2. This bluetooth keyboard is NOT compatible with Surface 3 Tablet.
3. This keyboard can not draw charge from being plugged in to the Surface tablet.
1 x Keyboard
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x User Manual
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.