Meerveil H9 2.4GHz Colorful Backlit Mini Wireless Keyboard with Mouse Touchpad Rechargeable Combos for Android TV Box, Kodi, HTPC, IPTV, PC, PS3 , Xbox 360, Raspberry Pi 3, NVIDIA SHIELD TV
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Feb/22/2018 12:09 AM
This is a perfect combo of wireless keyboard and mouse, which could be used to replace your traditional USB keyboard and mouse. The backlit function makes it easy to use at night even in a dark room. With Aerb wireless mini keyboard, you are going to enjoy your network experience in your home or office!
How to use:
1. Find the power switch at the back panel; slide the switch to ¡°ON¡±, and you will see the blue light flashes; it will go out if receiver is not plugged or signal is not received.
2. Press the for three seconds to pair the keyboard with the USB receiver
3. Insert the USB receiver into your computer or other devices, make sure keyboard is within 10 meters to the receiver, and it takes 10 seconds to 3 minutes for the device to install drivers. (your device has to connect to the internet)
4. You will see solid blue light while it is paired / connected and ready to work.
Press the "Fn" and " , " ( the right corner) repeatedly to switch among the four modes of backlight.
Mode 1: colorful backlight mode
Mode 2: white backlight mode
Mode 3: Auto-changing backlight mode
Mode 4: close the backlight
When use the backlit function, press the Fn button then use the touch pad
(1) Adjust the brightness by sliding up and down on the touch pad
(2) Switch the color by sliding left and right on the touch pad
(You are supposed to press the Fn button then adjust the brightness or switch the color on the touch pad)
Computer system compatibility:
Windows Vista, Windows CE, Windows 7
Linux(Debian-3.1, Redhat-9.0 Ubuntu-8.10 Fedora7.0 tested)
Android 4.0+ system
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.